1. Personalized Guidance from Vinnie: Say goodbye to tackling challenges on your own. Within the Inner Circle, you'll engage in private 1:1 live calls with Vinnie who will equip you with tools, advice, contacts, insights, strategies, and creative solutions. Your journey will no longer be a solitary one.
2. Content Inspiration & Analytics: Innovation and growth require fresh perspectives. Vinnie will serve as your compass, directing you towards uncharted territories of creativity and strategies that expand your influence and establish your authority. With Vinnie's guidance, expect a continuous flow of stimulating ideas and a heightened understanding of analytics to steer your success.
3. Unlock Exclusive Tools and Templates: Efficiency and effectiveness lie at the core of triumph. As a member, you'll gain unrestricted access to Vinnie's meticulously curated Creator Hub toolkit. These tools and templates are engineered to streamline your workflow, amplify your productivity, and synchronize your strategies with proven methodologies that deliver tangible results.
4. Get Opportunities to Shine: Set yourself apart in today's competitive landscape by knowing when and how to get featured in prestigious media outlets, secure virtual speaking engagements, take the stage at in-person conventions, and boldly showcase your expertise in media.
5. IMDb Profile Management: Upon request, our team will manage your IMDb presence. This includes updating your IMDb credits 1x a month. Additional information required.
6. Open Office Hours: Get access to private group zoom calls where we address questions, topics and share knowledge as a community.
7. Guest Workshops: Join Vinnie and notable industry leaders as they share and review emerging trends and winning strategies in a Quarterly Trends Report & Review.
8. Access to Inner Circle Slack: While we prefer the intimate exchange of one-on-one emails, we're happy to give you access to our Inner Circle Slack if that's a better place for us to connect and support you.
9. Publishing Support: Inner Circle members are invited to join our Guest Publishing Program which allows them to write and publish Featured Podcast Episode Articles from a Google News Verified source: ihaveapodcast.com.
10. Ask Me Anything/AMA: Your journey is unique, and you may have specific questions that require immediate attention. Through our exclusive AMA sessions, you have the opportunity to utilize our 1:1 time to discuss and review any priorities, roadblocks, or opportunities you're facing.
Your growth is our priority, and our sessions are designed to provide you with direct access to personalized guidance and solutions tailored to your needs.
Barbara Barna AbelMulti Media Communications Coach & Advisor
I am sending a love letter to Vinnie Potestivo - my friend, coach, colleague, collaborator - who always opens my heart and mind to new ideas, new perspectives and new ways of doing things. This week he got me to push past a metric ton of resistance and put myself out there to submit for something I didn't think I was qualified for (and not for the first time...)
Honestly, I'm still not sure if I'm qualified and statistically the whole shebang is a long shot but it feels SO GOOD to be on the other side of my fear and resistance.
J'adore you ❤️❤️❤️
When I think of Vinnie, I think of your favorite camp counselor. The one who always made you feel included and safe (even when you wanted to go home). The one who could light a fire with two sticks in the rain or breakout into song and lighten the load. If I’m deep in the woods on a creative project or trying to find the crossroads between my identities as the Talent and the Producer, the Creative and the Strategist, the Teacher and the Student, Vinnie is my Due North. He’s my map maker.
Linda CangroEntertainment Executive, Industry Relations, Branding/Marketing Events
Vinnie has always been one of my favorite people to work with. We began working together when Vinnie was at Viacom and I was at Jive Records. He was always working on some creative & original project, and I always wanted to find a way to incorporate our roster. Vinnie always gave me a chance to present the artists I was working with and together we tried to find a way to create something special. Over the years Vinnie continues to work on projects that amaze me. His hard work and dedication to his career is rare. He is dedicated not only to his clients but to the talent he works with, and because of this he is always in demand!
Melinda (Gedman) MatkowskySales and Marketing Operations Specialist
Vinnie is a talented entertainment and production executive. We worked at MTV together on some of the biggest shows on the network including The Osbournes and The Newlyweds. Vinnie is the consummate professional with excellent interpersonal skills. He envisions a plan and takes direct action on his projects. He is also a excellent coach as the business changes so does he. He has transformed his career and is informed on all relative current media trends and focuses on connecting and producing in the entertainment industry. He’s a joy to speak to and if you are lucky enough to work with him you will have a true friend and ally in this business.
My Inner Circle isn't just a membership; it's an invitation to elevate your journey, ignite your goals, and leave your mark on your industry.
I will stand by your side, guiding you with personalized support, innovative tools, and exclusive opportunities. You'll be part of a community that champions your growth. Join my Inner Circle today and let's embark on this transformative journey together.