HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR AUDITION:
1. Choose your favorite holiday from the following:
New Years – Valentine’s Day – St. Patrick’s Day – Easter – Mother’s Day
Father’s Day – Independence Day – Halloween – Thanksgiving – Christmas
2. Select your favorite holiday recipe and bring a copy of it with you.
3. Bring your finished holiday dish and recipe to the audition. Also, bring any fun props, decorations, costuming, etc. that will make your audition stand out from the rest. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box. We want to see what makes you special. Just have fun and be YOU!
4. During the audition be prepared to introduce yourself, tell us about your recipe, and tell us why you should be MRS. HOLIDAY. Be conversational and allow yourself to “be human.” Tell us your answers, in a conversational manner, and don’t forget to have fun, showcase your personality and let us get to know “the real you!”
5. DO NOT wear anything with LOGOS or anything all-black or all-white. Aside from that, dress comfortably, so you can let your personality shine!
6. Please come to the casting call camera ready with hair and make-up done (don’t forget to bring make-up for touch up!)
LOCATION, DATES, AND TIMES:
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Dallas Marriott City Center
650 North Pearl Street, Dallas Texas 75201
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT TO ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CITIES, VISIT FACEBOOK IN ORDER TO APPLY ONLINE!
From Mrs. Holiday Audition Tour 2012, posted by on 7/24/2012 (17 items)
Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher